• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Minecraft Roleplay [Lite] [No Applying]

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
"Duffie got a note from her aunt and uncle (APPARENTLY! you gotta tell us when you change something like that man....] that said the queen was possessed. Personally I think it's one big sham to distract us from whatever Herobrine's cooking up. Man I sure hope you weren't trying to kill me... I know the first thing you'd do, and the results would be, well explosive doesn't even begin to describe it."

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
[Durwin doesn't care whether the others believe him. When the time comes he'll be there to help out. Until then it would be unjustified to make any transgressions. He'll voice his opinions, quite openly infact, but he will not act upon them without due cause. As to why no one believed you, you simply didn't have the proof."

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
Meeting at the bakery, the time sweepers talked, but had no real information to give. They all gave their money to Blinx.
"Whoa, that's a lot. Should be enough to support us. Now, you guys go work up some money for yourselves, I'll take this back to the palace and wait for the others a bit more. We'll meet next week to discuss what to do next. If anything bad happens, we'll meet at the palace gates."
Blinx made his way back to the gates, waiting for the others to come out.
[Now... how much money should I have? Remember: It's all from 50 or so workers.]

Refresh100

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
[ Sorry, been away on personal stuff (today's no exception), and the forums stop e-mailing me alerts so I kinda lost track, I should be ready to continue my story (hopefully in current time) tomorrow. ]

[ The next few posts dates back all the way to page 48 and explains my absence ]
As the group walked in to the palace Durwin shouted out "Honey I'm Home! Hehe, always wanted to do that in a palace." Refresh stopped in his tracks, then ran over to one of the guards. "Excuse me, sir" he said grabbing his waist and hopping from foot to foot in place. "Do you happen to know where the restroom is?" The guard pointed with his sword to a hallway. "Men's room is on the right" the guard stated "And try not to pee yourself in the palace, just got the floors mopped." Refresh turned in the direction he pointed. "Thank you thank you thank thank you!" he said running into the hallway. He took a sharp right in to the restroom and slowed down. He opened each stall in the restroom to check if anyone was there. No one was. "Perfect." Refresh said to himself walking into the largest stall and locking the stall door behind him.

[ By "largest stall" I mean the huge one with the sink, mirror, usually a baby-changing station. ]