• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Minecraft Roleplay [Lite] [No Applying]

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
Durwin was still stood by Duffie and her embracing mother when Darth walked in. Durwin eyebrows shot up when he saw who was behind him,

"Defiant! My god! You're alive!" Durwin rushed up to him. He looked like he was about to hug him but last second Durwin reached behind him and looked like he was grabbing something. In both hands came out Enderpearls. He smashed the pearls to Defiant's head. A Black aura engulfed everyone, just like last time. Durwin awoke again on a beach with his mother. She told him to go and he opened his eyes on the palace floor. Everyone else in the room was on the floor as well,

"Sorry about that but I had to be sure."

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Durwin was still stood by Duffie and her embracing mother when Darth walked in. Durwin eyebrows shot up when he saw who was behind him,

"Defiant! My god! You're alive!" Durwin rushed up to him. He looked like he was about to hug him but last second Durwin reached behind him and looked like he was grabbing something. In both hands came out Enderpearls. He smashed the pearls to Defiant's head. A Black aura engulfed everyone, just like last time. Durwin awoke again on a beach with his mother. She told him to go and he opened his eyes on the palace floor. Everyone else in the room was on the floor as well,

"Sorry about that but I had to be sure."
[Minor quibble, but I had him walk in front because of not wanting monkey business. :p]

Duffie

Reaction score
"We are in Duffie's Palace. I think it's a lie intended to mess with Duffie's feelings... the queen there is her "mom"."
(( Erm... Now I feel like something should happen now, from the Queen witnessing the Ender Pearl smashing. o. o

StoryMaster, when you have time, you should catch up and tag along. Don't want to ruin the plot you have planned. :p ))

"My god! You're alive!"
(( I swear I heard that specific quote somewhere before. Sarcastic and all. ))

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
Durwin clapped a hand on Defiant's shoulder,

"I'm just glad to have you back before you did anything foolish. Speaking of which, do you remember anything else at all? Any of your actions? I'm assuming that Herobrine sent you here to do something... you wouldn't happen to remember what would you?"