• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Minecraft Roleplay [Lite] [No Applying]

Duffie

Reaction score
[We're at the palace now, Duffie and the queen are reuniting, and we're standing awkwardly talking in hushed voices while the queen and Duffie stand there oblivious to it all. :p]
(( Blame Story being on a trip, and my creative brain's laziness in thinking up a good story. I don't want to ruin the plot he has planned for the queen, as he made her, and not I. D: ))

S

StoryMaster

[ So right now...

Enderpearls make everyone fall down...

...and Duffie and the Queen resume hugging as if nothing has happened?

(if so, I intend to add a part into that) ]

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
[Beware! You are in danger! The Queen, your mother, is possessed! We can still save her though! Meet me behind the palace tonight, and then your aunt and I will explain EVERYTHING! Stay safe Duffie!]
used to just be Meet me behind the palace, Stay safe Duffie! and the stuff before]​

S

StoryMaster

((I edited it shortly after I posted that. Also, the man isn't her uncle, it's an advisor to the Queen. He is going to lead Duffie (and I'm assuming you?) to her aunt, where some information will be explained))

S

StoryMaster

It is pleasurable for Herobrine to feel the pulsing energy of the enderpearls flowing through his dark veins again. Now to see how these ones happened to have broken...
As Herobrine begins recalling the last memories of the enderpearls, the Semi-Demon raises the two enderpearls in his hands and smashes them down into the Compliant Blob. As the flash occurs, everyone in the room is sent to the ground, the former evil spirits of Compliant Blob are sent back to Herobrine's body. The Blob had potential, but he is replaceable.
As the image begins to fade, a girl begins raising herself off the floor. As her face becomes clear, a cold chill fills the air in the Nether and the flowing lava surrounding Herobrine hardens instantaneously
No!
It cannot be!

S

StoryMaster

Herobrine's form becomes ethereal and begins to transverse the voids towards Avalon.
The fall caused her head to ricochet off the floor. The Queen rises from the floor in a daze. She begins trying to walk forward, but slumps back onto the ground.

S

StoryMaster

The guards rush toward her, and begin attending to her. One calls for a doctor to attend to her aid.
Several guards begin crowding around the group where the blast originated.
"Stay in this corner and state what you have done to cause harm to the Queen!"​

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Darth said, with a small wave of his hand
"You see good sirs, that we had just assisted in returning the queen's long-lost daughter to her. Then, this man arrived, apparently possessed by some evil being's intentions. He was out to kill, that much I read from his thoughts. Durwin likely saved your queen and her daughter."

He watched as Durwin pushed his way over towards the queen.

"You will let him help your queen" he intoned.
[StoryMaster, for their reactions I suppose. :p]