The Bastard Game: Day 5

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
So because we don't know anyone's real names, we're not allowed to throw suspicion on people/ask if anyone else is suspicious of people?
stating suspicions are okay (i mean ofc), but claiming you want to lynch someone today is a bit different, even if we do mass claim (why would we mass claim today, whats the benefit?) it's kinda useless to try go for a lynch on someone today, we dont have the flavour name of.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
stating suspicions are okay (i mean ofc), but claiming you want to lynch someone today is a bit different, even if we do mass claim (why would we mass claim today, whats the benefit?) it's kinda useless to try go for a lynch on someone today, we dont have the flavour name of.
So you're only willing to lynch Jivvi, Danni or yourself?

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
the benefit is we get to lynch who we want, and town prs get to target who they want

the drawback is so do mafia and 3rd parties

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
His latest post feels weird to me, like he wanted to seem town by believing my claim (since if he's mafia he'll know I'm not a mafia member making it up or something) but also wanted to force himself to find something about me as doubtful so that he'd look like a critical town, so picked something about my claim to randomly critique which didn't make a lot of sense.
This and general <o> gut feelings. Weaker than ltin so I'd love to get ltin as well. Or even one one two for being so shady because he keeps saying really odd 'scumhunting' posts, like 'I can't imagine scum will do this', all the time, and it feels off, like it's not authentic. I won't quote since it's literally all his posts.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
This and general <o> gut feelings. Weaker than ltin so I'd love to get ltin as well. Or even one one two for being so shady because he keeps saying really odd 'scumhunting' posts, like 'I can't imagine scum will do this', all the time, and it feels off, like it's not authentic. I won't quote since it's literally all his posts.
i feel like a lot of 112's logic is sound, it'd just be nice if he's weigh in a little bit more instead of occasionally commenting on the current shitstorm

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Is there anyone you would be happy to be killed, other than Notty (do you even want notty lynched)?
i think notty is a pretty safe lynch if not the safest rn, especially since while i was pretty open to the idea of her having a sanity trait she was adamant about not having one so really the only other option for me in she's scum

i know there's a few lurkers we should probably pressure but i can't remember off the top of my head after trading megaposts w/ notty. oog often seems like he's just chipping in with the occasional meme but a few times he's said stuff that proves he's keeping up and analysing what people are saying so i'm interesting in his opinions

One one two

Per aspera ad astra
Donor
Reaction score
could you elaborate?
Gut + he keeps making wolfy pop-ins where he briefly comments on what's topical in the thread without really expounding too much, asking questions of other posters or even giving reads.

And I'm having trouble quoting it, but I didn't like this post of his in particular:

'Kids, don't do this. I almost feel like voting Inffy out even if he's town as he's more dangerous than any mafia could be.
Of course I believed your claim because why would you lie about such a thing and put town in danger???'

seems fake? idk

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
What I find strange is Notty's reluctance to claim their role

The mafia presumably already knows who she is yet she still doesn't want to claim it despite the fact that it's probably the only way she's surviving this upcoming night, and I can only think that maybe it's because she doesn't want to be investigated herself or something

I guess to her it isn't confirmed that she was attacked last night but if it ensures she's doctor protected then we can keep her alive and even if there is a mafia blocker, we could find them in the next couple of days and keep notty alive for afterwards and she'd be a great asset to town again

Notty can you explain exactly why you don't want to claim your name

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
i think notty is a pretty safe lynch if not the safest rn, especially since while i was pretty open to the idea of her having a sanity trait she was adamant about not having one so really the only other option for me in she's scum

i know there's a few lurkers we should probably pressure but i can't remember off the top of my head after trading megaposts w/ notty. oog often seems like he's just chipping in with the occasional meme but a few times he's said stuff that proves he's keeping up and analysing what people are saying so i'm interesting in his opinions
Inf says I can't be Mafia so lynching me is far from the safest lynch.

Notty can you explain exactly why you don't want to claim your name
Don't see the need.

more likely a lack of interest, he is active in his own discord.
Hi Danni so since you chose flavour NottyKitten last night, do you get Jivvi's role if we lynch him?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Don't see the need.
For the doctor to protect you they'll probably need to know it though? And from my perspective, Mafia knows your name already so if you don't claim it you're probably going to be dead tonight unless doctor gets really lucky (and I'm really sorry for misleading you into claiming, 100% didn't think a cop would claim today so I didn't think to say it but I don't want you to die because of that)