The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Please state the discussion I was shrugging off, since I think you and I have an entirely different view of what that discussion was.

It surely does not help the town in any way. If anything it's bad for the town. And anything bad for the town is good for scum.

Nope, these are the people that voted No Lynch on day 0:

No-Lynch - 13 - digitalmez Mmarz11 timdood3 std1997 Prizyms Jivvi nitasu987 nottykitten Ltin Fiestaguy HypeBurst Duffie Alpha102

What my argument was, is that Nitasu didn't choose the Assassin name, but that he took his rolename to also roleplay. And because we knew that the rolename of the Assassin Guild's members were also Assassin Creed characters, Nitasu would of been a member if he chose his rolename to roleplay. And I thought that happened which is why i lead the vote on him. However it turns out he did indeed choose the roleplay name himself and didn't use his rolename for that.

The whole argument came down to wether you thought he used his rolename to RP or not. If he did, he was an Assassin. If not, he was not.
This was Notty's primary argument, I think

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Here. Right here is our problem. There was 1/3 kills last night, Digi was saved by an unknown means, and Notty claimed bulletproof. Assuming the Tim/Std/Notty congregation is truthful, this means one thing;

We have no doctor.

This seems phenomenally unlikely, as it would place us at a severe disadvantage. Perhaps Digi's resurrection was a result on the cop (@digitalmez, could you inform us whether or not the resurrection is a part of your role?). However, I highly doubt that a doctor save would be broadcast to the whole town, that could potentially compromise the identity of the otherwise defenceless role.
This was my most recent counter-argument

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Significant Players

Fiestaguy - Visiting Role, seems to have Rough Sleeper traits (according to Nitasu)
digitalmez - Resurrected after being targeted during the night

Timdood - Claimed cop, inno'd Notty and Std
std1997 - Visiting Role, strong evdeince from JKangaroo to be Contact (visited Fiesta according to Nitasu)
Nottykitten - Central debater over the legitimacy of Timdood, Nottykitten, and Std's claims.
Jivvi - Central debater over the legitimacy of Timdood, Nottykitten, and Std's claims.
[BCOLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)]Sploorky, [/BCOLOR]Jkangaroo[BCOLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)], and Ltin all voiced the same standing[/BCOLOR]

Unknown Players

Alpha102
Prizyms
Ltin
Old_Man_Oak_63
xXxFruitNinjaxXx
Ooglie101
myusername22
JKangaroo
storm886
Sploorky
digitalmez
77_is_the_best
Mmarz11
Duffie
UltimateBudgie

Deceased Players

ansoro2112 - Mad Scientist (Bomb)
HypeBurst - Dreaming Oracle (reveal a player's identity to another)
nitasu987 - Tracker (Modkilled)

endersteve5 - Roleblocker

cooliorules - Assassin (Ninja-Tracker combo)

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Significant Players

Fiestaguy - Visiting Role, (according to Nitasu), seems to have Rough Sleeper traits
digitalmez - Resurrected after being targeted during the night

Timdood - Claimed cop, inno'd Notty and Std
std1997 - Visiting Role, strong evdeince from JKangaroo to be Contact revealed on notice boards)
Nottykitten - Central debater over the legitimacy of Timdood, Nottykitten, and Std's claims.
Jivvi - Central debater over the legitimacy of Timdood, Nottykitten, and Std's claims.
Sploorky[BCOLOR=#ffffff], [/BCOLOR]Jkangaroo[BCOLOR=#ffffff], and Ltin all voiced the same standing[/BCOLOR]

Corrected the specifics of FIesta's visits, nothign really important.

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
I'd like to correct

I am not a visiting role

It's just that everyone who visits me will have their name on the lamp post. Nothing more, Nothing less.

Now my argument for not being mafia is simple.

I am not dead yet.

Yes. That is my argument. Think about it. If someone visits me their name will be revealed. If i die by murder their name will be revealed KINDA SUSPICIOUS.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'd like to correct

I am not a visiting role

It's just that everyone who visits me will have their name on the lamp post. Nothing more, Nothing less.

Now my argument for not being mafia is simple.

I am not dead yet.

Yes. That is my argument. Think about it. If someone visits me their name will be revealed. If i die by murder their name will be revealed KINDA SUSPICIOUS.
I have to agree here, and provided there are no CCs, you may well be confirmed.

This question is in bold - You must answer it or be consumed by the universe
Does anybody wish to CC Rough Sleeper?

Keep in mind the Lynch All Liars policy, definitely don't fake claim.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Here. Right here is our problem. There was 1/3 kills last night, Digi was saved by an unknown means, and Notty claimed bulletproof. Assuming the Tim/Std/Notty congregation is truthful, this means one thing;

We have no doctor.

This seems phenomenally unlikely, as it would place us at a severe disadvantage. Perhaps Digi's resurrection was a result on the cop (@digitalmez, could you inform us whether or not the resurrection is a part of your role?). However, I highly doubt that a doctor save would be broadcast to the whole town, that could potentially compromise the identity of the otherwise defenceless role.
This is why I need Digi to clarify