• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Minecraft Roleplay [Lite] [No Applying]

S

StoryMaster

Sariel lays down cross-legged on a lavender sofa, unnoticed by all the quibbling wizards and assassins. He sips a raspberry cosmopolitan, patiently waiting for the battle to start.

He might like to try a blueberry liquor next.

Duffie

Reaction score
Sariel lays down cross-legged on a lavender sofa, unnoticed by all the quibbling wizards and assassins. He sips a raspberry cosmopolitan, patiently waiting for the battle to start.

He might like to try a blueberry liquor next.
(( I can just imagine him being on a sofa, looking even more sophisticated that everybody else, even though he looks to be the opposite.

Also, I guess that'd be fine. :p ))

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
Durwin started laughing so hard he went to his knees and tears came to his eyes.

"Haha, H-Herobrine! Hahaha! You're so optimistic it's not even funny! No that thing can't hold Herobrine. The only thing that could hold Herobrine's soul is another soul. And even that might not last long if the soul is weak."

S

StoryMaster

"Well, it was just an idea."

The sounds of warning sirens are reverberating from the brick walls. The army has been spotted by the scouts.

"Quickly, we must return to the higher levels."

Ambrose places a satin cloth over the orb , wrapping it up and handing it to Duffie for her to put away in her backpack.

((You have a backpack don't you?))

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
"Here give it to me. I can store it in the backpack that Darth gave me." Durwin moved like he was taking off a backpack and took the orb. He dropped it and it looked like it was going to hit the floor, but it disappeared.

"Where do you think I've been keeping all these Enderpearls? In my robe? Now let's go before the fun ends" Durwin walked off his eyes a deeper read than ever before.

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Darth has just started up the Omikron when he heard sirens starting to wail.

"The enemy is here already? Drat!"

Darth slammed his hand against an armrest.

"Now I'll have to go into battle without even a test flight."

Darth slammed his seatbelts shut in frustration, and took off out the hangar exit.

[No experience whatsoever = more possibilities for...interesting...StoryMaster stuff to happen.]

S

StoryMaster

[No experience whatsoever = more possibilities for...interesting...StoryMaster stuff to happen.]
[I had written a nice paragraph about how you engaged ignition on your plane, which do to a process of cause and effect, caused a strange string of events to occur. Once I got to the part about Herobrine thinking that a meat sausage army would be the next best thing, I forced myself to stop and backspace the whole entire thing.]

[I'll continue this tomorrow.]

S

StoryMaster

"I had to Duffie, and please, don't blame your mother about this...the Caretaker was giving her amnesia potions to distort whatever memories that she had while Herobrine was possessing her. Have you, seen anything unusual from the Queen, something that a person might not normally do?"