• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Minecraft Roleplay [Lite] [No Applying]

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
"Yes you are quite the fast learner! Three is obedience is key." Durwin tossed the jar at the Incubus. Before it got to him it shattered and a swarm of flesh-eating insects quickly burrowed, gnawed, ripped and otherwise delved into the tasty morsel that was the Incubus. Another snap of the fingers. Durwin went through the rest of the hundred and six lessons. Each with a different torture and each bringing the Incubus to the brink of death. Every time a lesson was completed the Incubus slid further and further into madness. By the time of the last lesson it was nothing more then a never-blinking mindless zombie whose purpose is to serve the master so that the master may be please.

"Alright final lesson! Above all, you belong to me. Your life is mine to do with as I please. Do you understand?" Durwin stood next to what looked to be a portal.

S

StoryMaster

What became of Drazhar is that of any person beyond death, which is a state of non-existance. His mind was gone, and was thus useless in any state or form. He became much like Darth Lego, only the Incubus suffered more dearly than Darth did. The Drazhar; Master of Blades; The Executioner; had finally died. The body remained, but had no will to act.
The Drazhar could not answer back to its master.

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
Durwin sighed.

"Not strong enough after all." Durwin pulled out a blade from his robes and slit his own throat. Durwin gasped and clutched at his throat, loving the air no matter how dirty it was from the army around. He looked across from him at the Incubus. To every spectator ten seconds had gone by, and the Incubus just collapsed foaming from the mouth without Durwin having to lift a finger.

I hate having to wake up like that... so uncomfortable. Tears welled in his eyes and he glared at those around. He roared,

"Unless you wish to share a similar fate, I suggest you stay out of my way!" He looked off toward the Warlord's ship.

"Guess I'm hoofing it..." He wiped his eyes and walked off to the command ship. Enemies he walked by burst into flame or seized with lightning.

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
"Alright, company, charge right."

The company of Texans rushes towards the ships, slicing and shooting down the various soldiers that stand in their way.

They approach the ships and Don orders them to slow down while he raises a white flag into the air.

"May the commander of the Dark Forces come forth."

S

StoryMaster

Crothar stands, his build shadowing the Texans. He takes a few steps right past Duffie and steps off of the ship. He walks over in front of Don, and stares down at him dead in the eyes. He's taller than Don, even though Don is riding on a large stallion.​
"Speak, before I trample your mount with my ship."

S

StoryMaster

"HAHAHAHAHA!!"
The rest of the army chuckles along with the Warlord.​
"You are the most foolish mortal I have ever seen. I have brought your city to the ground. You have no hope."

S

StoryMaster

The Warlord is slightly taken aback by the Texans confidence, but he deems it a foolish one.
"You believe that you have what it takes to best me in combat? If so, I'll grant you your wish for us to depart. If not, then I get mine."

S

StoryMaster

Crothar removes an ebony pistol from his side. Evil demons are carved into its side.
"Quick enough that you'll never know. So tell me cowboy how this is going to work."

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Don instructs for the army to spread, and a small circle is made.
"Quickest draw and shoot wins."
The wind blew through the valley, causing Don's poncho to ruffle. Don placed his pistol back into his holster and watched Crothar do the same. He took out the locket and placed it into his left hand, grasping it tightly.
He stares down at Crothar.

Duffie

Reaction score
[Duffie gets ignored, but she's totally fine with that.]
Noticing the gigantic man in armor walk right by her, she winces and closes her eyes for a bit, expecting something to happen.

With nothing happening, she looks behind her, noticing he's heading toward John. She watches, as the group circles around him, enclosing them in a duel... But what kind of duel?

They both draw what appear to be pistol... A quickdraw.