The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

Duffie

Reaction score
There is also Ltin, Duffie and Alpha. We can't really say anything about Duffie and Alpha. Being the last two votes can be either the mafia ending the day or the town going along with the general idea of No Lynching. Ltin however is also in the "red zone" of people who are still in a suspicious spot for voting No Lynch.
I can claim that I voted last in order to keep the day rolling, trying to get the most conversation out of it as possible. Since the irl day was almost over, I thought I'd finish it up before the deadline came the next day. :p

std1997

Stitch
Donor
Reaction score
@Std, if you are yet another Tracker, who did Fiesta visit?
Also other reports please. You informed Notty that you followed her, but didn't reveal any details. Which, since you've claimed, you have nothing left to lose by revealing your reports.

^ This is my standing at the moment.
Fiesta didn't visit anyone and neither did Notty. I don't have any other details besides that.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I CC BULLETPROOF!
Ok, no, I just like jokes.

But since we're out of leads really, would everyone care to out the FoS?

Honestly, Ltin has been seeming a bit shifty to me, but seeing as I'm a newer player, my deductions skills aren't necesarily the best (I mean, you can tell by my investigations that my first two guesses were wrong x3)
Untill I saw your claim, you were my fos, but nobody has CCed you, so idk.

unvote

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
I'm still extremely skeptical about the current role-claiming, and am more inclined to dismiss them than anything else, but that's just me.

Gonna read back and see if I can see anything I missed and see if my skepticism is incorrect, but I won't be able to respond for most of the day since I don't have any open school mods. ;-;, I'll try to respond between classes.

Sploorky

Reaction score
So quick recap..

STD has claimed tracker, timdood has claimed cop, yes? I just got back to my home computer, I've been reading quickly on my phone for a couple of hours now.

I wouldn't mind following notty's(my) idea of picking from the NL group, but...I don't entirely trust std's claim as well, lying puts a lot of doubt in my mind. I know timdood clear him, but we don't know if tim is innocent either, and even if he is, there may be all sorts of crazy things that happened in the night. I am reminded of ansoro lying in Doomed Cruise however, and he was a town member...I'll have to think about it more. Will post sometime later.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
So quick recap..

STD has claimed tracker, timdood has claimed cop, yes? I just got back to my home computer, I've been reading quickly on my phone for a couple of hours now.

I wouldn't mind following notty's(my) idea of picking from the NL group, but...I don't entirely trust std's claim as well, lying puts a lot of doubt in my mind. I know timdood clear him, but we don't know if tim is innocent either, and even if he is, there may be all sorts of crazy things that happened in the night. I am reminded of ansoro lying in Doomed Cruise however, and he was a town member...I'll have to think about it more. Will post sometime later.
Would you like me to investigate myself? x3