The Bloody Masquerade Ball [GAME OVER]

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
So only two of the three. Meaning if there is one mafia member in the tribunal, it can still kill mafia members. If the tribunal gets multiple mafia members in it, it would be incredibly easy for the mafia to start killing of the town.

I have to go afk now, I'll be back after I cook, eat, and probably be forced to do some other stuff.
...Mafia have a night kill anyway?

Besides, given that we all agreed as a group to kill off 2 mafia members, unless I'm seeing things, I can't be mafia.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh my god! I'm trying to sleep and all I hear is my phone pinging the alerts on Tapatalk.

Look--
I don't entirely trust Priz, but I'm not about to lynch a possible Doctor. If it turns out that Priz was telling the truth, lynch Notty. She isn't entirely innocent Tim can't read third party roles. I'm not sure
what Jivvi said about Notty. If anyone can find it I'll be eternally grateful.

Still not gonna vote!

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
It's a majority vote.
It may be a majority vote, but it also requires a player to carry it out, which is also considered in the Tribunal...
...Such a kill that Prizyms hasn't taken part of.
The kill's for the past 3 days has been:
-Std; Blocked by me; Attacked by Ooglie
-Std (Mafia); Killed; Attacked again by Ooglie
-Sploorky (Mafia); Killed; Attacked by Alpha prior to his own demise.

Why Alpha? He had no real "powerful" things he could do after he used up his investigate/kill besides a block.
He said he was likely to block Prizyms in one of his messages.
But still, Why Alpha? Why not someone else?
My theory: to kill him before the kill took place.

I do question why Prizyms has not taken the kill for the Tribunal despite his role clearing having drawbacks, and not working on the occasion that its female... I would hold the opinion if I was a misogynistic doctor, that perhaps it may not be worth saving every night, and perhaps it may be more useful to take the kill and use up my night action to allow the other tribunal members to use theirs.

Still don't trust Prizyms.

"I dislike disclosing so much about the tribunal, however I wish to cleanse all corruption from it.
That is my duty."

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
"I dislike disclosing so much about the tribunal, however I wish to cleanse all corruption from it.
That is my duty."
It's a town 'faction' so I suppose it's for the good of the town that the information be spread.

I hadn't been performing the kills because I was spending my nights performing the save action. My role has drawbacks, yes, but it seems more male players have died than female players. Unless this is a coincidence and more males have been killed than females (in which case I am a failure of a doctor) I can assume that the game has around a 3:2 split of males to females, giving me a 60% chance of saving somebody who has not claimed their gender. If it bothers you so much I'll eschew my typical 'attempt to save somebody then switch to a different person because I can't save the same person twice in a row' and take part in the kill. Happy?

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Prizyms, on Doomed Cruise I was mafia. I voted out Hunter my fellow mafia member for strategic reasons. You absolutely can be mafia for voting out 2 of your mafia members.
On Doomed Cruise I was mafia. I was the godfather. I fake claimed watcher (a very easy role to fake with very little risk) and got away with it for 2 days. Do you see me creating elaborate bussing techniques this game?

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Oh my god! I'm trying to sleep and all I hear is my phone pinging the alerts on Tapatalk.

Look--
I don't entirely trust Priz, but I'm not about to lynch a possible Doctor. If it turns out that Priz was telling the truth, lynch Notty. She isn't entirely innocent Tim can't read third party roles. I'm not sure
what Jivvi said about Notty. If anyone can find it I'll be eternally grateful.

Still not gonna vote!
This is what he said:
I am the Matchmaker.

Essentially, I am a town-sided alien that receives information each night on whether or not the two players' alignments matched. So far I can tell that~

Nottykitten is not of the same alignment as Cooliorules
Nottykitten is not of the same alignment as Sploorky

So why Nottykitten both nights? Well, Night 1 I had little to go off, and Notty and/or Coolio were against town, we could be in trouble. Night 2 I kept Notty as my first choice so that I could begin to make comparisons, and I chose Sploorky because everyone generally trusts him, and I guessed that a proper investigative role would take care of Std.
I am not the same allignment as Sploory(Mafia) or Coolio(Assassin). If anything I am the most proven person to not be against the town. I already claimed third party and my role quite early on.

Ok so we're now arguing over a made-up role.

3 reasons why it can't exist
  1. 1 person instawin
  2. Doesn't fit time period
  3. Too luck-based for a game such as this
k
Yup we are.
1. As I said the game doesn't end when this person wins.
2. Neither do Lie Detectors.
3. I'm a survivor, that is pretty luck-based. So was Jivvi's role.

JKangaroo

Reaction score
Excuse me while I type this, I'm on a mobile phone, and I'm not used to them ;-;

You say you're townsiding now, but who's to say you'll continue playing for us in the future? Survivor type roles are extremely volatile in this way.
True, but we've killed a total of 6 ANTI-TOWN, including 4 Mafia; again we wonder why one would ever try to switch sides after the death if Sploorky? True nitty might've tried to get you lynched yesterday, when it was still being determined if you were mafia or not ( still more evidence against you then notty)

Honestly it just feels like you and digi are trying to draw the day out longer by focusing on less important roles to vote off, despite large amounts of evidence otherwise.

To build off what I said earlier, I don't think your role is to save... Rather your job is that you have 100 percent chance of killing men, and that you have half the Janice of killing women. Such a case would easily explain my users interception, that it failed on notty (or they were protected), but if you did kill alpha (I believe you did) then it also makes some sense as alphas name appears to be female.

This feels like a back and forth now.

JKangaroo

Reaction score
I nean
Excuse me while I type this, I'm on a mobile phone, and I'm not used to them ;-;

True, but we've killed a total of 6 ANTI-TOWN, including 4 Mafia; again we wonder why one would ever try to switch sides after the death if Sploorky? True nitty might've tried to get you lynched yesterday, when it was still being determined if you were mafia or not ( still more evidence against you then notty)

Honestly it just feels like you and digi are trying to draw the day out longer by focusing on less important roles to vote off, despite large amounts of evidence otherwise.

To build off what I said earlier, I don't think your role is to save... Rather your job is that you have 100 percent chance of killing men, and that you have half the Janice of killing women. Such a case would easily explain my users interception, that it failed on notty (or they were protected), but if you did kill alpha (I believe you did) then it also makes some sense as alphas name appears to be female.

This feels like a back and forth now.
I meant
t to say 100 percent if not killing men

Duffie

Reaction score
To build off what I said earlier, I don't think your role is to save... Rather your job is that you have [hl]100 percent chance of killing men[/hl], and that you have half the Janice of killing women. Such a case would easily explain my users interception, that it failed on notty (or they were protected), but if you did kill alpha (I believe you did) then it also makes some sense as alphas name appears to be female.
Instantly thought Incubus or Succubus. xD