[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
No, it was him confirming he made the Tim = dead = Inf!scum argument.
but that argument is 'Tim = dead = i personally think inf!scum'
not 'Tim = dead = everyone thinks inf!scum'

your counter argument of "if inf was confirmed scum, his team would be bussing him" only can apply to the second argument of those, since saying my team would be bussing me relies on my team thinking im confirmed scum, which isnt necessarily the case with the first argument

which is why i was confused as to why you were argueing that 'if inf was confirmed scum, his team would be bussing him', since it relies on oog thinking my team thought i was confirmed scum, which isnt what oog said

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i return to this thread to see FALSE ACCUSATIONS
but ya i think its surprising that literally noone else seems to scumread inf at all (other than stranger now apparently) but i dont think that everyone/the majority/even close to the majority of people thinks inf is scum
inf is however mafia and people should be voting for him but thats down for the people to open their eyes to

Duffie

Reaction score
i also think hk, skooma or okx for the messager
That's more like it, rather than like Alisha, pointing at one specific person. xD

Out of everyone involved, at this point in time based on quote location, the ones who haven't claimed are NOT, INF, HKC, MAR, OKX, DUF, and SKO.

I will claim after I catch up, unless I have a few or so people thst want a claim now. I'm honestly harmless... xD

Not mafia members. Non-town aligned roles.
So 3ps work too
Omg, I was under the impression you needed specifically Third Party...

I suppose that townreads Notty, unless Stranger from Planet 9 got roleblocked?

NAMEALIGNMENTROLENIGHT STATUSTARGET
TIMTown✔Tracker✔Killed by❓
MOOTown❓RoleblockerRoleblockTIM
BOOTown❓Alignment Cop??N/A
STRThird Party✔Innkeeper✔ / Roleblocker / VoteblockerInnkeep✔ALI & NOT✔
ALITown❓Broadcaster✔Day One Broadcast✔N/A
GOOTown❓Innkeeper✔Innkeep✔STR✔
INF❓Rupaul??Drag Queen / Roleblocker❓❓
HIP❓InterceptorDay Zero: Intercepted Message Received by AlishaN/A
NOTTown✔❓❓❓

Of which youre one so not like there are many left. This is a 14 player game, im assuming 5 antitown so if youre one if them that doesnt leave you with many people. If we lynch two of them youve lost that sounds inpossible
That's a fair point...

Stranger from Planet 9, you win when you penalize Mafia or Third Party. Would it not benefit you to get Town lowered, to increase your odds of penalizing Non-Towns?

?

Anyways Ill claim too since people asked. I am the third roleblocker. Except mine is only 1-shot so I did nothing last night. I also cannot be penalized (which is now proven thanks Stranger). This makes me wonder why me, a town person, would be immune to the town cops investigations. Best explanation is that theyre not town cop so thats why I still suspect Boo. Also penalizing sounds anti-town

Unvote
Vote Boo
>I also cannot be penalized (which is now proven thanks Stranger).

Welp, that throws my townread on Notty out the window... Didn't last very long. xD

NAMEALIGNMENTROLENIGHT STATUSTARGET
TIMTown✔Tracker✔Killed by❓
MOOTown❓RoleblockerRoleblockTIM
BOOTown❓❓Alignment Cop??N/A
STRThird Party✔Innkeeper✔ / Roleblocker / VoteblockerInnkeep✔ALI & NOT✔
ALITown❓Broadcaster✔Day One Broadcast✔N/A
GOOTown❓Innkeeper✔Innkeep✔STR✔
INF❓Rupaul??Drag Queen / Roleblocker❓❓
HIP❓InterceptorDay Zero: Intercepted Message Received by AlishaN/A
NOT❌ Town❓Roleblocker❓❓

Also, very interesting proposition to say Boooo's claim is Anti-Town... I will personally consider this, but I will continue catching up for now.

also what about boo being uncc so far
Very true, but given Notty's claim, it doesn't sound too farfetched, imo. The fact there hasnt even been a cc proves there isn't an opposing alignment cop, leaving me to believe Notty more.

Hey just because i can only do it once makes me no less a rokeblocker than you

Bully
I'm fairly certain that Nottykitten has more powers, but I highly suggest against speaking of them just yet! Mayhaps, instead, after you use each power, and discuss the day after?

and stranger apparently is a cop like role, just 3p and not obligated to help town

if anything having two roles that can get results on people is the weird part imo
well stranger would have motive to not out the scum ones so that she can keep choosing them i guess but then i guess she could out them to make herself look town and not be lynched but i could see ltin not considering that

idk if she even gets to know the results though?
I was told at the beginning of the night phase that I still need to penalize 3 non town aligned players to win. I wasn't told anything at the end of night phase. I'm assuming I'll be told how many people I need to penalize at the beginning of the next night phase.
I agree, but Stranger can only know if they are or aren't Town. But, she needs to pick Non-Town to get closer to her goal... She is definitely Third Party, but I have a feeling she may be weighed more against Town, especially if she wants to win.

I think we should be wary of Stranger from Planet 9... I'm sorry, my banana boat... ?

| 1. NOT - town/3p
| 2. MOO - bulletproof + unlynchable SK
| 3. STR - 3p
| 4. INF - mafia
| 5. HIP - idk at this point, town probs
| 6. HKC - idk i think he sent alisha the message and if hip is town then probably mafia?
| 7. MAR - idk, town probs
| 8. TIM - x_x
| 9. ALI - town probs
|10. OKX - mafia probs
|11. BOO - town probs until he's cc if notty's claim is to be believed
|12. GOO - mafia/town (innkeeper is the perfect role to give mafia to make them blend in, alternatively if the mafia have that messenger role then probably town but idk)
|13. DUF - 3p
|14. SKO - mafia probs

heres your answers take them or leave them
actually i dont vibe mars as town (i vibe them as nothing) but the fact that inf went against them like that on day 0 makes me think town but it could have just been a play
could be 3p i guess??
NAMESMY READS/RESEARCHMOOGLIE READS
NOTTown/Third PartyTown/Third Party
MOOTown/Third Party❌
STRThird PartyThird Party
INFTown❓Mafia
HIPTown (Mafia if Messager town claims)Town❓
HKC❓❓❓Mafia❓(If HIP is Town)
MARThird Party❓Town/Third Party
TIMTown❌Town❌
ALITown❓Town❓
OKX❓❓❓Mafia❓
BOOThird Party/Mafia (If I want to believe Notty, I have to assume BOO is Anti-Town...)Town ❓ (Unless CC'd)
GOOTown❓ (Although, MOO's reasoning is believable.)Mafia/Town
DUF❌Third Party
SKO❓❓❓Mafia❓

#Page79/90

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
for those who didnt bother to read that back-and-forth, i dont buy mars's reason for changing his mind on boo since i dont agree with it and find it hard to believe thats genuinely what mars thought, so i think he decided to change his mind on boo for other reasons and thought he could get away with giving a reason that didnt fully make sense and hope nobody caught on - i cant think of what those reasons would be for a townie but i can think of some for scum (e.g. realizing he needs boo alive for some scum plan he cooked up recently, or deciding it makes him look more townie if he can change his mind on things and show hes not just tunneling specific targets, so trying to find an excuse to change his mind on boo)

our disagreement on what oog said, im not sure what to make of tbh, could just be genuine confusion there, not sure why hed say oog said things he didn't if it wasn't just genuine mistakes

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
our disagreement on what oog said, im not sure what to make of tbh, could just be genuine confusion there, not sure why hed say oog said things he didn't if it wasn't just genuine mistakes
(well either that or i completely misunderstood what he was trying to say since i feel like maybe i did on that one)

Duffie

Reaction score
why does no cc lead you to believe notty more?
Normally, I would assume an opposing alignment of the same role to attempt a conflict, but I've failed to find anything of thst sort.

It would also makes sense to me that a real Townie Cop would more than likely continue to hide their identity, if to preserve their assistance... But, I would assume some sort of investigations to confirm alignments...

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Normally, I would assume an opposing alignment of the same role to attempt a conflict, but I've failed to find anything of thst sort.
so do you think there's a mafia cop who'd cc the town cop?

personally i dont think maf would cc a town cop since it'd be suicide in the long-run

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
im trying to think of the point of hip's role

if msger is town then hip being able to intercept and broadcast would: (blue = mostly townie, red = mostly scummy, orange = could be both)

be able to prove the messager's msg went through as they said and therefore confirm them as not lying about that
be able to see what info other players might be working with in secret from the rest of the thread (e.g. msger and other person share night chat, claim to each other, talk during day about it/tell another player the other persons claim), to have one more townie with this info

if msger is scum then hip being able to:

see scum messages (which are likely sent to teammates for comminication during day) and suss out several mafia (OP)
see scummate messages sent to other scummates (if scum msger can only send 1 msg per day to 1 person then hip would be able to act as a 2nd scumbuddy to see that msg if it gets sent to hip through the rng)

so my conclusions are

if msger is town, hip could be any alignment, but lean town since being able to broadcast is mostly a townie thing (exception being it helps him look town but idk if ltin would include a scum ability just for that purpose or not?)
if msger is scum, hip should be town (to prevent being OP)
if theres multiple msger, both town and scum, hip should be town (to prevent being OP)

so hips probably town i guess??
also ive just realized i got the conclusions wrong on this

it should be

if msger is town, hip could be any alignment, but lean town since being able to broadcast is mostly a townie thing (exception being it helps him look town but idk if ltin would include a scum ability just for that purpose or not?)
if msger is scum, hip should be scum (to prevent being OP)
if theres multiple msger, both town and scum, hip should be scum (to prevent being OP)

so i take back my townread of hip

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
also ive just realized i got the conclusions wrong on this

it should be

if msger is scum, hip should be scum (to prevent being OP)
if theres multiple msger, both town and scum, hip should be scum (to prevent being OP)

so i take back my townread of hip
i take it you don't have a lot of townreads anymore

you're vote and opinion flip flopping more than people accuse me of doing

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i dont think oogs scum

i think 4 of mars/hip/notty/skoo/okx/hk/skele are the scum this game, thats as close as ive got right now though
(and maybe stranger)

i take it you don't have a lot of townreads anymore

you're vote and opinion flip flopping more than people accuse me of doing
my reads:

hip - slight scum

stranger - no idea tbh
notty - slight scum
moog - hard town
hk - slight scum
alisha - hard town
skele - neutral
mars - slight scum
boo - hard town
skoo - neutral
duffie - moderate town
okx - neutral

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
i dont think oogs scum

i think 4 of mars/hip/notty/skoo/okx/hk/skele are the scum this game, thats as close as ive got right now though
so if we go by the numbers and assume stranger is telling the truth about being 3p

4 out of 14 mafia

1 3p

9/14 town

seems like a tall order for town especially if stranger sorta skews in favor of scum?

town feels stacked though going off of tim's role + claims if all are true

so hey maybe these numbers are plausible

let's get notty together, i don't entirely trust you but i don't trust notty more

unvote
vote Notty

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
so if we go by the numbers and assume stranger is telling the truth about being 3p

4 out of 14 mafia

1 3p

9/14 town

seems like a tall order for town especially if stranger sorta skews in favor of scum?

town feels stacked though going off of tim's role + claims if all are true

so hey maybe these numbers are plausible

let's get notty together, i don't entirely trust you but i don't trust notty more

unvote
vote Notty
stranger claims town now and said they claimed 3p cuz they didnt think their role would be believed

and idk if im comfortable lynching notty today