12 Angry Gunners - Game Complete!

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
what do you mean?
Basically because this is a semi-closed setup AND there's an common, vanilla-ish role for mafia to claim, I don't think we'll easily be able to easily identify mafia by their claims since its just as plausible they could all claim gunner as it is some or all of them could come up with a BS PR claim.

So looking at that there are only 3 people who haven't claimed. Unless I'm really bad at counting

Stranger from Planet 9 Mooglie TheWeakGuy48_

Claim please
Who's the third person?
And I'm holding my claim for the moment.

and I'd like UNU to do the shooting and I'd like him to shoot hip (my 2nd choice is shoot TWG)
I agree with this course of action.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
why are you so certain that having a gun means you're town?

what do you mean with this last paragraph? surely it makes more sense for there to be mafia gunners if hk is town, since then his role would function as a way to stop mafia shooting town in the day as well as using their nightkill? which to me is more believable than a town role solely designed to protect town from other town
Because like I said, I think if there were mafia gunners, HK's role would take a different form.
Imo a massclaim is the only option we have left now.

Hip is proven Gunner
Inffy is proven Gunner
I'm claimed Gunner
Unu is claimed Gunner

Nobody else has claimed at all
I claimed gunner yesterday, or more specifically, claimed I had a gun.

Leaving for work rn, I'll be back in the morning

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Sorry for the inactivity guys I was busier during the weekend then what I hoped for

So looking at that there are only 3 people who haven't claimed. Unless I'm really bad at counting

Stranger from Planet 9 Mooglie TheWeakGuy48_

Claim please
I'm a gunner too.

This means that there's 100% chance of a mafia-gunner, or alternatively a mafia that claims to be a gunner but isn't. My bet is that there are 2 non-gunner mafias and 1 gunner-mafia. Otherwise the mafias might just shoot/kill the rest of the townies.

The one who I think is pretty scummy is Hip. Randomly shooting Ltin during the day throws me off. I think he shot early because the chances to miss or die increases when more people shoots, so he wanted to prove himself.

snipe hip

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I'm also still vibing oog as anti and I don't know why
because you cant stand my brilliance
Also also havent oog and twg been inactive as hell?
i mean no???? i would say ive been more active than you but sure thing
+ notty died so life is meaningless
You’re litterally useless. If you’re town or I miss we already lost.

shoot inf Alisha
please explain your logic of how if inf is town then its a loss??
i sure hope you miss/kill yourself because my 100% accurate inf reads nail him as TOWN this game
atleast youve fulfilled nottys wish

im a gunner too and was gonna have a fun time making a gun vote count thing like tim/i suggested before and then SHOOT A RANDOM PERSON BECAUSE #ANARCHY but i guess not anymore seeing as its mega mylo now (im assuming inf is town since like 99.999999999%)

also random thought is that im slightly baffled by hip since i was so certain that he was not a gunner and like half certain that he was cop (not that he had a scum result on hk tho since it didnt feel the same as the other game like push on a specific person wise but his DEMEANOR) but instead he's both not cop and has a gun so idk whats happening over there but i refuse to believe my vibes were 100% inaccurate and theres something fishy going on over there!

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
You’re litterally useless. If you’re town or I miss we already lost.

shoot inf Alisha
I knew you were scum!

Snipe Unu

Anyway, I might as well claim now.
I'm Gunblocker.
Every night I choose someone. If that person fires a gun the following day, they are guaranteed to miss.
I gunblocked Notty N1, and Mooglie N2.