EscapeRemastered Mafia: Economy of Madness [Day 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i mean they didnt say they misread they said it was worded in a way that could mean two things and i can easily see that being the case + that the black market wasnt mentiond to be an auction but they just assumed it was and i can buy that as well

it could easily just be them adjusting their claim yeah but its not like massively unlikely that theyre telling the truth i dont think
youre filthy scum with notty and twg you filthy scum man BURN

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
there are 3 versions which i have quite literally just laid out for you

and as for whether scum have their own personal item buying, i dont see why they would when the town auction seems to be based on actual roles, but i guess there could be a mafia with their own role that creates the black market
So if someone (say sessy or any other existing person) were to claim it exists you would believe me more?

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Quote me where you clarified anything about any specific thing about gaining money day 0
Do it yourself I'm going for a run x

but I did 3 times iirc, inf even got confused so I clarified it again for him long before your claim. It was my entire argument for why I assumed people started with 0.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
also I know I said I was going but I'm kinda concerned alisha and inf asked me to clarify my genuine point about the auctioneers and then ignored it when I did. I feel like it's definitely worth addressing
i didnt ignore it i just see it as 'theres a bunch of roles that are all the same, they get coins somehow', it is weird you and nottys are so similar yet bit different but not like it makes no sense to me

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Do it yourself I'm going for a run x

but I did 3 times iirc, inf even got confused so I clarified it again for him long before your claim. It was my entire argument for why I assumed people started with 0.
You did it 0 times which is why I asked for it the first time and you responded with 'I already said this XD'

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
My concern is how much damage could the mafia auctioneers item do if we let mafia get it/if town buys it

As far as we know there is no real harm in lynching notty tomorrow. It might still be advantageous to weed out the scum out of you 3.
what do you mean scum out of you 3 why am i in this scum pool
this confused me too
looking at the number of claims and the theme of this game, I feel like it's a safe assumption one of the auctioneers (people who are listing items for auction) are scum.

You are one of those 3, there for you have a 33% (or higher because it's you) chance of being scum.

anyway I'm going afk for an hour or two now, cya

Status
Not open for further replies.