• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Minecraft Roleplay [Lite] [No Applying]

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
"I'm glad you did that Darth, cause they probably wouldn't have liked what I'm about to do..." Durwin moved Duffie way off the side and pulled out another two Enderpearls and rubbed them together like a defibrillator,

"Clear!" He yelled as he smashed them to the queen's own head. When the whole ordeal was over with, everyone got up,

"Alright now to the healing process." Durwin lay his hands on the queen's head and closed his eyes,

"Just a minor bump... why do I bother." He said as he looked over to Duffie. White light poured over the queen's head and in moments winked out. Durwin clamped his eye's shut until the wave of pain washed away. He stood up,

"There, didn't even weaken me."

S

StoryMaster

Even though the healing didn't weaken him, Durwin's eyes seemed to flicker for a moment, as if they reflected an unseen fire.
The Queen, though still winded from her ordeal, began to raise her head off the floor.​
"Oh my, what has caused me to fall in such a way?"​
((Expect for me to be back in full story mode by tomorrow afternoon/evening. I have a day off on Monday that I can use to catch up if need be.))

Refresh100

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
[ Still catching up, not current events right here ]

Refresh walked over to the mirror and looked back at himself intently. You wont get away with this! Refresh yelled in his head. "Quiet, fool!" He said aloud, "What you don't realize is I already have gotten away with it." Oh yeah? How so? He questioned himself. "You see they think I'm you, and since they do, I have gotten an all-access pass to this place." They're bound to realize it's not me at some point! You're still not me. You still don't have my personality. "Oh, but I am you. None of your friends suspect a thing, and, for all anyone's concerned I am you. And, you see, once I get the orders to execute my plan, I shall not be stopped and all hell will rain on this place, SkyBase and the world below." What did the world below do to you? It's not like-- AAAAAAHH. Refresh, or the entity that was Refresh, tortured the soul in him "I don't need your morality speech. Now, hush, this should be Ahgul right now." He looked at the mirror which had gone from reflective to a deep black.

[ And for anyone who couldn't tell italics are Refresh and "Quotes" is the thing. Refresh's word were purely in his head while the thing's word were out loud. ]
[ Also, to see what kind of imagery I'm painting here, check out one of the inspirations for this post. ]

Refresh100

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
[ Filthy? I'm not filthy, I clean regularly D: ]

Refresh, or now as he was known by Ankou chuckled to himself. "Yes, it doesn't get old. The dumb mortal didn't even see it coming" You know I can still hear you, riIAAAAHHH Refresh said in his head painfully. "Silence up there, I'm still in control, don't forget. Anyways, what did he say about the plan?"

S

StoryMaster

"The plan will make a slight adjustment. The Dark Lord Herobrine will not be making an physical appearance at Avalon until circumstances change. The Girl has returned. I'm certain you've seen her."

(( Refresh100 ))

S

StoryMaster

"Hmm, I believe that that would be the best strategy"​
Travis instructed a guard that their portion of the gold would need to be transported to their ship. He told him that Duffie's friend's gold should be kept safe in the vaults until they require it. Travis turns around and faces Duffie.
"Well Duffie, I hate to leave on such a low note, but I'm afraid that we must be off. It's been a pleasure."​
He extends his hand for Duffie to shake it.

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
"Look, if that thing consuming the sun is as big a threat as I think it is, then we all have a greater chance of surviving if we stay together. Don't run off just cause you're scared of a few powerless guards, that oh by the way Darth can easily control, try to kick you out of their palace. It's just smarter for you to stay."

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
Durwin backhanded John across the face,

"Don't you see!? One sun isn't enough for him. Nothing will be enough for him. Herobrine will consume everything before he is satisfied. Whatever it is you need to fix must wait or you won't be around long enough to fix it!"