• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Minecraft Roleplay [Lite] [No Applying]

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
[well if that's what you want to move toward, it's your turn in the dialogue DKnucklehead ]
[All that I'm saying is that you should fully cure her, because it seems rather pointless for Don if you didn't do so. Also, I've had talks with the StoryMaster, he plans on bringing in another young character soon that will mean much more to the plot. So in my opinion, Julia would just be too much "stuff" going on.]

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
[All that I'm saying is that you should fully cure her, because it seems rather pointless for Don if you didn't do so. Also, I've had talks with the StoryMaster, he plans on bringing in another young character soon that will mean much more to the plot. So in my opinion, Julia would just be too much "stuff" going on.]
[sure go ahead man, she's your daughter I was just playing with an idea. this is kinda like a rough draft lol]

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
"I didn't do anything. She's a leech, magic is her water."
"So then...tell me how I can go about permanently curing her then? If what you did didn't quite suffice?"

((BTW, I planned on leaving you guys till the battle, that's why I was sorta against making her return now, so if you want me to go get something that'd be cool with me))

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
As Darth flips through more of the story, he discovers that in the side margins have scribblings of notes. On one particular page a picture is inscribed:
"Portae Inferni"
Darth reads the inscription on the gate.
[panel]Per me si va ne la città dolente,
per me si va ne l'etterno dolore,
per me si va tra la perduta gente.
Giustizia mosse il mio alto fattore:
fecemi la divina podestate,
la somma sapienza e 'l primo amore.
Dinanzi a me non fuor cose create
se non etterne, e io etterno duro.
Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'entrate[/panel]
On the side of the picture a person makes an extra note of his own.
[panel]"The Gate to Hell". The Gates to the Nether. The doorway that will finally grant me access to the realm of the Dark Lord. But where is this realm that I may eventually find these harrowing halls to seek this vile Herobrine, so that I may destroy all that represents sin? [/panel]

For me the way into the suffering city,
for me the way to the eternal pain,
Through me the way among the lost.
Justice urged on my high:
My maker was divine authority,
The highest Wisdom and 'the first love.
Before me nothing was created if not eternal,
and I endure eternally.
Abandon every hope, ye who enter here
Darth scanned then relayed what the document said.

He then thought for a moment.

"Something about a portal, eh? Wonder where they are...and why this man wanted to find one. Looks like to defeat Herobrine. Guess he failed."

As Defiant pointed to a picture in a book, Darth nodded.

"Sure does look like Durwin." he agreed.

S

StoryMaster

Beside the photo, the unknown person leaves their interpretation of the photo.
[panel] I cannot trace this demon's origins, but Dante references him as "Drauka", however, in his illustration he labels the photo as "The Dear Friend". This is quite confusing as to the genesis of this demon, as I cannot find any other references to him in other works.[/panel]

Additionally, there is small insight by the unknown person on the other side of the photo.
[panel] He appears to be grieving[/panel]​

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Beside the photo, the unknown person leaves their interpretation of the photo.
[panel] I cannot trace this demon's origins, but Dante references him as "Drauka", however, in his illustration he labels the photo as "The Dear Friend". This is quite confusing as to the genesis of this demon, as I cannot find any other references to him in other works.[/panel]

Additionally, there is small insight by the unknown person on the other side of the photo.
[panel] He appears to be grieving[/panel]​
"Hmm..." Darth mused. "Was this man evil, that he called a demon 'his dear friend'?"

"Ah well." Darth said, flipping the page.

"We should look for more useful information."

"Ah! Look at this!"

Darth gestured to the next page.

S

StoryMaster

The mysterious person's scribblings continue.
[panel]The nine circles of Hell... what do these hold? I doubt they hold what is actually defined in the books, for in my conclusion, it becomes necessary to believe that Dante himself could not have understood the full meanings of his own prophecies. From what I understand, his bouts of his future sight were short lived, allowing him for a, perhaps, incorrect interpretation. Being a man raised Christianity, perhaps he gave Christian meanings to his sights so that he would be able to try and understand them? So for each image depicted here, it could possibly represent something else entirely! If this prophecy had actually occurred yet, we could easily determine what these images for Dante translate into the real world, but they have not, and I shall hope I see the day that they do.[/panel]

Refresh100

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
[ EDIT: In response to StoryMaster 's question, sure, this has to be one of the funnest things I can use to turn into my English class as a grade. ]
Refresh's eyes shot open. He laid there, under a tree canopy with a ray of sun beating down upon his face. He sat up and rubbed his head. "Agh, what happened?" he asked looking around. Suddenly he noticed the sun darken for a second, not because it was dying, but because something flew over it. That something, had an odd resemblance to the creature that overshadowed Refresh. Because, it was. Ankou seemed to be hunting for him. Refresh paused, trying to remain undetected by Ankou. "Bah," Refresh overheard, "I don't need him now, anyways." With that, Ankou flew off back towards SkyBase.
"Phew" Refresh sighed, rubbing his arm on his face. He then saw something on his arm, it had a metallic shine to it and a few rivets the seemed to be holding two plates of the metal together. He brought his arm down to further inspect it. He noticed his skin was overlapping it and that it was inside of him. "Oh, God, not again..." Refresh said as he passed out on the jungle floor.

Thoughts, images and dreams seemed to flow back into his head as he laid unconscious. One that stuck out seemed to be a log.

[panel]Project Log: 37
Date: 4/2/32

In the struggle to create the perfect human, I have failed... The microtic embryo has had no sign of life in the two days of the... "re-birth" session. Every test subject has not been able to uphold the standards set forth by the project comity. I don't know if it's even possible to create a, as they call it, "super-human."

[ Suspense pause here ]

Signing off...

[/panel]

Refresh slowly woke up under the sun again. "Alright, let's try not to make that happen again." He looked around, "Well, I got away from it by jumping off the ledge... but... now where do I go?" He stood there looking around, as if something would pop out of the woods.