• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Minecraft Roleplay [Lite] [No Applying]

S

StoryMaster

A woman is strutting across the hanger accompanied by two guards who are at her left and right shoulders . She is shouting orders to other pilots to get their butts in gear. One replied back that he did not, in fact, have gears in his butt, and was thus swiftly slapped across the face. He returned to his plane with a red palm mark on his cheek.
"And who might you be?"

S

StoryMaster

Commander Parsinius addresses the three men who like to hide in the shadows.
"Once we discover the army's location, I hope that we will be able to flank their army and hopefully cause discord among its ranks. It will depend on which direction they come from, so I will devise a plan which will hopefully cause some chaos."​
"And Red guy, I hope that your assassins know that they are in the same boat as we are, so I hope they keep their issues elsewhere for the time being. "​

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
Durwin walked over to where Duffie sat. It looked like she had just been rifling through her backpack. He sat down next to her and chuckled quietly.

"I've been waiting for this for along time." She looked at him quizzically and he clarified.

"I mean this fight. I've been waiting a looong time." He looked a bit uncomfortable and silence crept over him. Durwin finally broke it,

"Look, I want you close to me during this. I've already put you in enough danger and... I.. just think it would be best if you could stay within my sights." He looked away for a moment.

"Please?"

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
A woman is strutting across the hanger accompanied by two guards who are at her left and right shoulders . She is shouting orders to other pilots to get their butts in gear. One replied back that he did not, in fact, have gears in his butt, and was thus swiftly slapped across the face. He returned to his plane with a red palm mark on his cheek.
"And who might you be?"
Darth chuckled silently at the pilot's punishment, then answered the woman.

"Ma'am, I am known as Darth. The commander sent me here to see the captain about piloting an Omikron."

Duffie

Reaction score
Durwin walked over to where Duffie sat. It looked like she had just been rifling through her backpack. He sat down next to her and chuckled quietly.

"I've been waiting for this for along time." She looked at him quizzically and he clarified.

"I mean this fight. I've been waiting a looong time." He looked a bit uncomfortable and silence crept over him. Durwin finally broke it,

"Look, I want you close to me during this. I've already put you in enough danger and... I.. just think it would be best if you could stay within my sights." He looked away for a moment.

"Please?"
Duffie nodded in response to Durwin, keeping a smile across her face.

Suddenly, she heard a small 'Psst!' from behind her as Durwin walked in the opposite direction. She looked in that direction, noticing the guy who had bumped into her, giving her the note. She looked back toward Durwin, who was walking away, then slid toward the man to see what he wanted.

(( StoryMaster ))

(( Togo, feel free to notice me leave and follow me. :p ))

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
Durwin sighed and closed his eyes as they walked.

"Well I'm glad you didn't argue. Thanks for sa-" He stopped as he looked over to where Duffie should have been. She wasn't there. He turned around to see where she might have gone off and saw her just as she turned a corner.

"What are you up to now..." He walked to the corner and saw her and that man who bumped into her earlier talking. Durwin squinted his eyes and approached the two. He stood quietly behind Duffie as her and the man talked, being careful not to interrupt.