Survivor Tuvalu

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
The one saying that Pocahontas needs an orthodontist. Her teeth weren't even bad at all.
YOU TELL ME
SOMETHING ELSE
THAT FUCKING RHYMES
WITH POCAHONTAS
OK
AND IM PRETTY SURE
NATIVE AMERICANS
DIDN'T BRUSH THEIR TEETH
SO SHE PROBABLY COULD HAVE USED ONE
OK
www.rhymezone.com too strong.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Tribal Council

The Survivor who received the most votes against and will be in danger of leaving Survivor Tuvalu are... Jivvi BiggestKirbyFan Faliara

Jivvi received 3 votes.
BiggestKirbyFan received 3 votes.
Faliara received 3 votes.
Nitasu987 received 2 votes.
77thShad received 1 vote.
Fruit received 1 vote.
Ooglie101 received 1 vote.

-------------------------------------

Duel #3

Jivvi vs. BiggestKirbyFan vs. Faliara

1 Villain vs. 1 Newbie vs. 1 Hero

I'll PM you 3 with the Duel's details. In which 1 of you will become the 5th Survivor voted out.

Good Luck.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Duel Results

The Survivors had to come up with a convincing and original sentence/slogan about how you're not supposed to drink and drive at the same time.

The 5th Survivor voted out of Survivor Tuvalu is... Faliara

Which means, Jivvi and BiggestKirbyFan are safe and still on the game.

Jivvi's sentence was the best one out of the three. It was quite original and clever use of words.
The struggle was between Kirby and Faliara. The reason why Kirby's won was due to the choice of words. The way it rhymes was great. While Faliara's sentence wasn't bad, it was just too long. At the end, Jivvi and Kirby had better ones.

----------------------------

Jivvi's Sentence:

"You'll turn a glass of red into a disaster of red."

BiggestKirbyFan's Sentence:

"Don't drink and drive, otherwise you may not think and strive in life anymore."

Faliara's Sentence:

"Drink while drunk, and the damage done to your health and your car will be irreversible when you crash into a lightpost- you can't focus on the road when it keeps blurring in your sight, you know."

---------------------

Faliara, you'll be heading to Exile Island next to raxo2222 and Shanebat1 where you might have the chance to return to the game.

You can say one last statement if you wish.

Faliara, the Tribe has spoken.

5 down. 21 left.

----------------------

New Challenge coming soon.​

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
The Brain Game

Very simple. Go to this link:

http://www.mindgames.com/mindgame.php?mind=The+Brain+Game&game=92

And complete this game.
Each member of your Tribe can try it as many times as you want. Make sure you post the screenshot of the score you get at the end (Showing whole screen of your computer) in your Tribe PMs. I won't take any scores that are not screenshotted.

As a Tribe, you will then choose the highest score. Once each Tribe chooses it's highest score, I'll look into it and the Tribe with the lowest one will go to Tribal Council.

Good Luck.​