• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Minecraft Roleplay [Lite] [No Applying]

Duffie

Reaction score
[Mind updating the front page with the characters, please? :3]
(( Will do tomorrow. Need to go to bed for now. :p ))

Suddenly, as Duffie awoke, she found herself in somewhere that wasn't even close to where she had been before. She looked around, noticing 4 strange men standing around her.

"... Deja vu..." she muttered to herself, as she looked around, quite surprised to find herself out of the forest. Suddenly...

"Wait... Where's Durwin..? And Blinx? And Balloon!?" She stood up, but was held firmly in place by the man next to her.

S

StoryMaster

((Alright, the story with DK and Duffie will continue tomorrow then NVM didn't see Duffie posted more, I'll post a response and that will be it.))

((Also HarmakPaul, seeing as how time flows differently in the various realms, it will have no effect trying to reverse time! You guys will have to find a way to enter the realm yourselves, and of course I will help you do so. ))

((And for the group in Shizuka, I'm waiting for an attempt to interact with the warriors))

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
"If anyone catches me doing this, I don't know what I'd do..." Durwin sat cross legged on ground palms facing the earth. He closed his eyes and a pressure pushed out from him. The trees and foliage within a 15 meter radius shook and then seemed to be pulled in toward Durwin himself. The green of the leaves, of the grass, the reds and purples of the flowers and berrys, the brown and white of the bark, all faded turning into a bleak gray. With one final pulse everything turned to dust and drifted away with the wind. He looked at the area,

"It's getting bigger..." When Durwin decided he had been away for long enough he turned and went back. He arrived just as a light faded from the camp. He rushed over to Blinx,

"What happened?" Durwin looked around,

"Where's Duffie?"

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Following Blob out the door, Darth came face to face with strangers, clad in armor, and riding horses.

They all spoke a foreign language that Darth didn't recognize at the moment.

"Then again, I am a stranger here.." thought Darth. "Should I let Blob speak first, or shall I make the first
attempt?" he pondered.

Suddenly seeming to make up his mind, he strode up to what appeared to be the leader of the group, and reached out his right hand, palm upwards.

"Hello, my good man. Do you speak this language? And if so, what brings you to Shizuka?" he asked politely.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Darth greets the men on horses, but the men stare back quizzically and speak in their language. Blob is puzzled as to how to communicate when he spots something on the hilt of each of their swords. Enderpearls. The men noticed Blob staring and draw their swords, showing them off. They said something that may have been similar to "You like?" Blob smiled smugly and drew his Tetsusaiga, which came out of its sheath covered in flame. The men on horses were astonished and sent forward a man with a large scroll, who Blob assumed would translate. He stammered in rough English, "We had will liked yours sword. You is selling will to ours?" Obviously their translation scroll wasn't too good.
Blob replied, "Not for sale."
The translator searched through the scroll and talked to the rest of the group. One of the men become angry, but the others calm him. The translator again speaks, "You are gambling man? Ourselves has good offer."

Iguana

lmao i have a title
Reaction score

Smoking a cigarette, he throws the rest of the cig onto the ground and making one swift motion, places the cigarette right between his foot and the ground, synchronizing it with the fall to step gracefully onto it.

He grabbed his suitcase and made his way down the transit line and approached the ticket vendor. He ducked his head around nervously and looked her into the eyes and asked her where he was.

"You're in Shizuka sir..." as she said nervously gazing into the scars on his face.

"Thanks miss." Iguana said, as he smiled and walked away. The scars pained him and the memories brought shame in his mind and he only wished to forget and forge a new future upon the arrival.

He stepped outside the transit station and was greeted with the crumbling snow, as if a large block of snow hovered over the village and slowly and meticulously grated the bits of frozen earth onto the town. It was quaint. Peaceful even, and Iguana loved every bit of it. He went over to an immigration office and decided to ask for some help around the city.

S

StoryMaster

Travis looks at The Stranger and raises his eyebrows, as if surprised by his behavior. He begins speaking in his slow Southern drawl. His voice is comforting and calming.
"Now, now. She's goin' to be our guest for a long while. I'd suggest that we treat this fair lady a bit kindly now! I've seen my fair share of angry women in my time before!"​
Travis looks at Duffie, and a very warm smile appears on his face.
"Hello Duffie, I am Travis Elliot. I'm very sorry at the circumstances of our current state, but I swear on my kin that we shall treat you with the hospitality and kindness of family."​
Looks to the two men behind him
"Gentlemen, acquire for this lady a comfy chair, a blanket, and some warm milk."​
"Yessir" They say together
In a flash and scurry of activity, a plush maroon chair appears, along with the blanket and milk. The chair is placed beside a glowing green cylinder. Green waves of light slowly glide around its surface. Travis speaks again.
"Now I'm certain you are abit astonished to find yourself here, I hope to clarify it for you, so please ask any questions that you may have."​

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
Durwin rushed over to the scorched part of dirt,

"This is where she was sleeping... maybe he used magic or a magic object... if so I can follow it." Durwin sat down on the patch and closed his eyes. A quiet humming filled the air. After a moment,

"So far..." He said dejectedly.

"I know where he went, but it's so far... I don't think I could possibly make it. There is still a trace of magic left here, and on that man that used it. If I can hook on to it with my own..." Durwin closed his eyes once more, but this time a greener glow appeared around him. He was still for several minutes. Finally he looked up with grim determination,

"It's done, they won't get away from me, they won't take her not again!" Durwin roused the camp. His voice a rolling storm,

"We're moving out. Duffie has been kidnapped. I intend on going after her. Those who wish to get the others raise your hand. I can give you an object that will allow me to come get you. Though I will have to rest for a little while after that it's the only thing I can do. The longer she stays with that man, the longer he has to do... whatever he wants to."

S

StoryMaster

(( Iguana Hey, sorry about this, but the town of Shizuka has been nearly destroyed in a great attack by the legions of Herobrine! Could you care to update your story so that it fits along the same time frame as the current one? Perhaps you get knocked unconscious by some unseen force lying fallen on the ground!? Duffie probably needs to fix the intro so that others don't repeat that :3 ))​

Iguana

lmao i have a title
Reaction score
(( Iguana Hey, sorry about this, but the town of Shizuka has been nearly destroyed in a great attack by the legions of Herobrine! Could you care to update your story so that it fits along the same time frame as the current one? Perhaps you get knocked unconscious by some unseen force lying fallen on the ground!? Duffie probably needs to fix the intro so that others don't repeat that :3 ))​
[[ Nope, don't need to, I have a story that I guess is alternate to your universe but still makes relevant sense ]]

Iguana

lmao i have a title
Reaction score
As the wind blew cold, he realized that there was no point in trying to try.
The mimic drones shut off, and he enclosed all the forbidden knowledge back into his suitcase and straightened his back. A loud cracking came from his shoulders and he got up and paced. Paced her did, for long hours, just wondering if he could have actually used the equipment he had been given to save the village.

Maybe he could have, but Iguana didn't know. He dropped the suitcase and stepped to the blast door on his right.

"Seven, eight, four, nine..." as he murmured under his breath while entering the pin code.

As the keypad lit up with lights as bright as the night sky, the blast doors opened themselves like a giant moving a massive boulder. As the door opened, it sheltered only a small room with a single box inside.
He stepped closer to the box and knelt to the ground. Picking up what looked like a single wireless transmitter.

He brushed off the dust and read outloud. "Detonate, or resolve."

S

StoryMaster

((BWOOOOOOONG BWOOOOOONG))​
Needing the sword to be able to find the evil cat, the warriors propose a gamble to Defiant_Blob,
"Ourselves like games. Gambling make game more best. We play ourselves favor it game. Toe-Tac-Tic. You lose. Your sword ours. We lose. Our sword yours. We start. You stand under??"​
The Translator begins by drawing a Tic-Tac-Toe Board on a piece of parchment. He slashes a large X in the top left hand corner.
"You go"​
((I just used paint))​

Refresh100

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Refresh, now eyeing the sword that one possessed, leaned over to Defiant and whispered, "You have to win this, they have what I want." Refresh examined the board "Hmm, go top-ri--" he was cut off by one of the men. "Hey, you there, cheating no. Thîå ñœswêviës...." he said angrily. "Well, I can't help you, but you got this, Defiant. Now comon, and let's win this!" Refresh said backing off Defiant's shoulder, giving him a pat on the back.

[Just typed that all on my phone, like a bawd.]
[EDIT: "Baws" wasn't in my phone's dictionary, until now!]
[EDIT EDIT: Surprise surprise, grammar and spelling go down 50% on mobile. Fix'd.]