• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Minecraft Roleplay [Lite] [No Applying]

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
"Okay, I got it. So there's this mythical person that's tryin' to do bad stuff. Got it. I believe ya."
Assuming Blob was crazy, he "believed" him so that he could help him be cured of his insanity.
"Now, I had to meet the other time sweepers earlier to exchange money and information. Mind waitin' for these guys for me?"

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
[Corrext, Duffie. You win a cookie.]
"Not really, it would just be very helpful. Ya know, to actually survive here. This seems like a place we would stay for a while, considering Duffie's mom is the queen. Besides, a lotta things happen in the city, and the others know what they are. Could be useful."
Before Blinx left, he asked one more question.
"Blob, do ya know why that's happenin'?"
Blinx pointed at the sun.

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Darth just looked at Blob with a queer tilt of his head, then seemed to wake himself up.
"Hm? Yes, I am alive. I would hope that I wouldn't be dead."

" We had brought Duffie to the queen. They're talking now. Last I saw them, the queen was singing to Duffie. I decided that I probably wasn't needed there during their reunion, so I started over here and just caught your conversation."

Lowering his voice, he continued.
"I don't really believe you about Durwin. You ran off like you were possessed. And remember, I was on deck the whole night. Also, I heard that cat talking to you about selling us out. I knew I should have just killed him before."

"Anyways, we can go check on them. You first." he said, stepping to the side.