• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Minecraft Roleplay [Lite] [No Applying]

S

StoryMaster

"3 bottles of beer on the wall, 3 bottles of beer! Take one down and pass it around, 2 bottles of beer on the wall!"
The man doesn't notice that his arm has been severed, as the alcohol does its trick. What he does notice however, is the fact that one of the armor clad travelers has a tail. The drunk on the ground shouts at the army:
"Hey guys, LOOK! Dat man has a fuzzy owange tail!!"
"1 bottle of beer on the wall, 1 bottle of ------ tail?????"
The army finally becomes aware of the strangers, but since the alcohol prevents their brain from processing as quickly, the army of a thousand men simply stares.
((10 seconds to either run or fight))

S

StoryMaster

Meanwhile in Shizuka...
A group of villagers approaches the town, they wear their best battle armor. They begin speaking in a tongue, one that cannot be understood.
"Thị trấn?"​
"Shizuka"​
"Thị trấn này bị phá hủy. Bạn có nghĩ rằng có những người sống sót?"​
"Có lẽ là không, nhưng chúng tôi sẽ kiểm tra. Tìm kiếm bằng cách xây dựng đó "​
"mà?"
"Một chai lớn vào nó. Lớn ở bên phải."
"Chờ đợi, những người lạ?"​
"What town is this?"
"Shizuka."
"This town is destroyed, do you think there are any survivors?"
"Probably not, but we'll check. Search by that building."
"Which?"
"The one with a big bottle on the sign. The Large building on the right."
"Wait, who are these strangers?"

Refresh100

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
The group had successfully made it from the army's camp and was headed for Shizuka. Most of the Drunken Men had given up quite early, eager to get back to their drinks, but the ones that had chased them had tripped over roots, rocks, and generally got lost in the forest due to their obvious stupor.

"Phew I'm glad... that's over. I think... we've made it... far enough out, anyone... object to camping... here for the night?" Durwin said between gulps of air.

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Amek saw the group sprint into the forest and started to trail them.

Maybe they were bandits with lots of gold, he thought. They could be dangerous, I should keep my distance.

They had stopped running and were catching their breath, the soldiers that have been following them seem to have given up. He unsheathed his dagger and started walking towards the group, trying not be spotted, blending in with the shadows of the trees and bushes.

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
[Hah, right.]

Durwin looked at Blinx,

"Not safe? We're deep in a forest, the only thing that could hurt us would be the occasional nocturnal predator. And I can assure you that they won't be coming anywhere close to us. Go on, I'll take first watch. Not feeling very tired anyway."

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Maybe I could try to talk to them. He thought, and then stood up and walked towards them.

"Evening, the name's Amek." He then realised that he hadn't sheathed his dagger. He sheated it quickly and offered to shake Durwin's hand.

((This is probably a bit too fast, but I just want to get in the story now.))